Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Wes Grigsby Genesis Post

Story in my words:

God first makes heaven and earth. Then God makes day and night. Then God makes the sky. Then God makes the oceans. Then God makes plants. Then God makes the sun, moon, and stars. Then God makes birds and sea creatures. Then God makes land animals. Then God makes the man Adam, and the woman Eve from one of his rib bones. God tells the two people to not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil in the Garden of Eden. A serpent persuades Eve to eat from the tree. Then God casts Adam and Eve out of the Garden of Eden.

My origin story:

Mom and Dad meet and get married. Mom and Dad make baby. That baby is me. I am created. I go into world, still living under will of parents. This is my origin story.

No comments:

Post a Comment