Tuesday, September 16, 2014

alutiooons blog Daniel Horne



According to geneses the world was created by god. He started with the light and the dark then the sea and the land the fish and the birds and finally all the animals on the land. Then he made Adam to rule over all the animals and he named them all but Adam got really lonely so god put him in a deep sleep and took out one of his ribs. Then out of the rib god made Eve. And then well I am sure we all know how that ended but that is neither here nor there we are talking of the origin of people. My origin was quite different I did not come from nothing my grandparents were very successful. My Grandfather on my mother’s side was the deputy director of surface mining for 16 years during which time he helped implement many of the environmental regulations for mining companies like having to rebuild the environment after taking apart a mountain. My grandfather on my dad’s side is the owner of a very successful civil engineering firm. My dad is also a lawyer. All of the successes of my family members help to contribute to where I am today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment