Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Genesis Post: Katy Estes

Genesis chapters 1-3 in my own words:
In the first week, God created heaven and Earth, day and night (based on the presence of light), the sky, the waters of the ocean and land, the plants, the creatures of the sky and ocean, the land animals, and finally the man named Adam. On the seventh day God rested. From Adam's rib, God made a woman Eve. God told them not to eat the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, or else they would die. Eve was then tempted by a serpent to eat the fruit from the tree anyway, and she and Adam both did so. God punished them for ignoring his commands.

My origin:
My origin is not as extravagant or interesting. Child of Jeffrey and Crystal Estes, resident of Lexington, Kentucky my entire life. I am the first born in my family and so in a sense I have a bit more responsibility and expectations to live up to. I've always known my extended family to live extensively far away from me, but that's just normal. Next year I hope to bring with me most of my origins of my family, but also start new in some ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment