Thursday, September 18, 2014

Genesis

In the beginning God created all. He created the land, sea, vegetation and organisms. Before He rested on the 7th day, he created man. But he realized that it was not good for man to be alone, so he created a woman, using the man, Adam's rib. The woman's name was eve. God had instructed them not to not eat the food on the tree of knowledge, but after being persuaded by a serpent, Eve and Adam ate the fruit and God was furious. He ordered that serpents will slither on their stomach, men will endure hardships and women would suffer painful childbirth. I was born in Lexington and have been here all of my life. Both of my parents have guided me well and tried their hardest to teach me enough to keep me safe when I'm on my own. My mom and dad lived in Lexington for their whole childhood so we have a lot of history rooted here.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you related your history to the history of Adam and Eve. I grew up in Lexington my whole life as well! It would be interesting to see how you could relate your origin to specific parts of the story of Adam and Eve. But I still really enjoyed your post!

    ReplyDelete