Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Cain and Abel - Megan Woodrum

Cain and Abel were the sons of Adam and Eve, and also  the two men involved in the first murder: Cain the murdered and Abel the victim. Cain became jealous of the recognition that Abel was getting for his lambs from God. The jealousy drove him to ask his brother to  go off with him into the fields, where he attacked him and killed his brother.

I have one brother and one sister, we're all very close in age. Growing up we were on okay terms but there were always our little rivalries. My brother enjoyed picking on me and my sister, me especially, he would tease and actually physically beat us up. My mom said his pestering was his "way of showing he loves me", but it honestly just made me completely miserable. Me and my sister were close until she got into middle school and thought she was too old for me (she got over it). She would never play with me or let me hang with her or her friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment