Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Odysseus and the Trojan Horse

It’s the Trojan Wars between the Greeks and the Trojans. The Trojans are protected in the walled city of Troy. Odysseus makes a plan to invade the walled city of Troy. Odysseus plans on building a giant horse of wood that all but one person will hide inside. When the Trojans bring the horse inside the Greeks were to jump out and attack the Trojans in their walled city. The Greeks agree on Odysseus’ idea and build the giant horse. They leave one man out of the horse who acts as a traitor to the Greek military and states that the Greek army left it there as a gift and that the Trojans should take it into their castle in order to please the gods. The Trojans bring in the horse and celebrate immensely. Since the Trojans were drunk from celebrating it made it easy for the hidden Greek soldiers to massacre the soldiers and enslave the women and children.

My dream journey would be to anywhere tropical, I love the climate of tropical areas and I likee being able to observe new nature that you don't see everyday. I would definitely want to go to somewhere that spanish is their first language so I could study it throughout my time there. I went to Cozumel, Mexico on a cruise and it was one of the best experiences that I've ever had and I'd love to do it again!

2 comments:

  1. This a really good post. I like the depth of the first paragraph. I also like the second paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great explanation of the story. Your description led to a detailed account in my mind. I also liked how you gave reasons for why you would like your dream journey rather than simply describing it. Good work.

    ReplyDelete