Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Pygmalion and Galatea - Kyle Luo

Basically this story begins with Pygmalion who was an ancient Greek sculptor. One day he ran into a group of prostitutes, and after seeing that they were thots, decided that women were not for him. Having lost faith in all females, he sought to create his own "perfect girl". Thus he began sculpting Galatea, and he put so much time and love into her that she became doper than any female on the planet. When Aphrodite, the Goddess of Love, saw how much the statue meant to him, she gave life to the statue. Pygmalion was extremely hype when he saw this, so he and Galatea got married and lived happily ever after. "Pygmalion and Galatea." Greek Myths & Greek Mythology. Greek Myths & Greek Mythology. Web. 14 Oct. 2014. If had the choice of being able to bring a fictional character in my life I would choose Harry Potter. First off, Harry is famous so if I hung out with him the women would come to us like nerds to Comic-Con. Also, he's got stacks so we'd be able to rich people things like eat eighty dollar steaks. I'd never have to deal with traffic anymore because I could just fly around on one of his fly broomsticks. On top of all that, he could teach me magic so I could do cool things like summon my phone from across the room and light things on fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment