Wednesday, December 17, 2014

dream journy


I don’t have a place that I really want to go to for my dream journey just an idea. I want to see something that very few people have a chance to experience. I want to see awe-inspiring sights the kind that no human can create made by nature some kind of land scape that you see in pictures and think that is amazing I want to go there. It has been said that you can’t appreciate the Grand Canyon from pictures you have to experience it. It is the same with all of these places as well. I want to go there and simply sit and watch as the sun rises and the land comes alive. I honestly don’t think that that there is anything more amazing then that. This is why my dream journey would be to go out in nature and just watch and listen and be amazed.

No comments:

Post a Comment