Monday, December 8, 2014

Ode to Alex Reese

Have you ever had that feeling

Where your heart flutters in your chest?

You feel as though your abilities have no ceiling,

 Like you are better than the rest.

You might be asking "Ryan, who gives you these feelings of such delight?"

"Who make you feel so warm and fuzzy?"

Listen close and I will tell.

Alex reese makes me feel this way, he makes me feel oh so ripe,

He is everything I have ever wanted in a friend, and possibly everything I want in a hubby

So here's to you, Alex Reese, the man boy for whom I so deeply fell.







1 comment:

  1. As Alexander Reese, I must say I was rather impressed by your portrayal of this heroic figure. The rhyme scheme for the second stanza didn't EXACTLY work but I understood what you were going for.

    ReplyDelete