Wednesday, December 17, 2014

sodom and gamoria


 

So basically there is this city and it is full of bad people and god is like “yeah ima destroy dat city” but Abraham is like “bro what if there are still good people there” and gods like “well I know there is not but if I find 3 good peoples in the city I will spare it” in the end god destroys the city and some chick gets turned into a pillar of salt for looking at it or something.

I don’t think the destruction of the city was unfair. That city was full of hella bad people and I gotta say if all you can find is 3 good people in the city then burn it down because something is wrong with that place.

It was unfair to turn that lady into salt I mean she was a nice guy and it would be pretty hard not to look as fire rained down from the heavens and destroyed your home. Plus later on people will probably find that salt there and be like “oh let’s put this on our fries” but it isn’t salt it is a human. 

No comments:

Post a Comment