Thursday, March 26, 2015

Performance Review Blog-- Haley Longworth

To Rhoman, Garrett, Alaap, and Hans:


I thought you all did well in your performance, and had your lines memorized for the most part. I liked the scene you all did when Jack was trying to get Algernon to leave his house. You all had nice movement across the stage and were easy to understand, using clear projection. One of my favorite things about your performance was the carrots that represented the garden.


If I were to cast back any actors in a performance of the entire play, I would call back Megan, Sofi, Rhoman, and Ryan. They all talked very clearly, and Ryan made his groups performance funnier, which I think is appropriate for and Oscar Wilde play. I would award an Oscar to Megan because she had all her lines memorized and was able to get into the character of Gwendolen well.


I think that my own performance added an understanding of the text because we got to act like the characters and look at the text from a new perspective, adding in movements and using sarcastic voices for example.

No comments:

Post a Comment